Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Lazy Days of Summer .....NOT



It has not been the lazy days of summer here ! Seems like so many projects to do and get done , there is no time for being lazy !! Still trying very hard on getting a lot of things made for Junk Fest sale coming up in September, and it will be here before we know it !!


Some tags I made , using several techniques to create , ran them through the cuttlebug, embossed , distressed ect !
One of the many necklace's I have finished also for the sale !
This last week I got new shingles put on my roof , not exactly exciting but something needed ! But I did have them install a skylight in my bathroom also , decided it was a good time to have done while doing the roof !! No photo of that right now , still more to do in that room !!  I got a new phone this week , a Droid ! A lot of fun getting use to a new phone , but will be nice to have Internet all the time !!! I have kept putting it off and finally took the plunge !
Thanks for dropping by , leave a comment so I know you were here ! Have a wonderful & blessed week !

8 comments:

Tolegranny said...

I came, I saw and I love all your techniques on the tags. Never think of pulling out all my gadgets. Great job.

DIYDesignStudio said...

You make me crazy, your days must have 48 hours in them! Everything is soo wonderful and you are soo creative. xoxo
Jean

Christine said...

I like your tags. I need to get myself in gear and start creating.

Unknown said...

I hear those droids can do a lot of neat things, but can they cook supper?

Ruey said...

LOVE your blog!
The tags and necklace are beautiful... Have fun with the Droid..i love mine! <3

trisha too said...

Lovely lot of goodies, so pretty, all of them!

:)

Claudya Martinez said...

Hope you are loving your new phone. Having access to the internet all the time can be a blessing and a curse.

very merry vintage style said...

Your tags are beautiful! Stop by and link up if you have time. Mary