Sunday, August 3, 2008

HOME




Saturday I received a pleasant surprise in my mail box ! An issue of Somerset HOME !


They sent me a copy of this issue as I have some of my creations in it ! How fun !

Awhile back one of the editors contacted me through my Etsy shop to see if I would submit some of my Tins !! So I packed them up and off they went !

Three of them were included in the Suite Retreats Gallery.

Now Iam off to get busy creating as I have taken some time off the past month to help my children with different projects , one of which was my youngest son , soon to be 21 on the 6th of August just bought a house , so we moved him in , painted and cleaned ! An adjustment for mom !

12 comments:

Debbi said...

oh my those little tins are so pretty! How wonderful that you were featured! I am adding you to my fave blog list, and thanks for adding my bagde to your blog!
hugs, Debbi

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I just LOVE the bluebird one! They are very pretty!


Brandy

Stink Bone Jones said...

that is just wonderful! Your tins are beautiful as is that magazine!

Lennea said...

Congrats! How Fun! You are very deserving. Your little tins are fantastic!
Hugs
Lennea

Pieceful Bits said...

congratulations! Your creations are always beautiful

Unknown said...

I noticed them in the magazine-CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve it girl!

Sandy XOX

Casa Mia said...

Very pretty, congratulations...I'm going crazy looking for this magazine around here.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I did not know somerset had so many mags?! I love your zero cal desserts!
xxoo Denise

Anonymous said...

Your tins are adorable! It's no wonder Somerset HOME sought you out. :)

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! I haven't purchased that one in awhile but have been eager to! Looks like you have some adorable creations in it! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Heathen's Hearth said...

That's awesome, congrats!

Lynzie said...

I was just looking at this issue and I admired your little tins. Love them!

Lynzie