Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun with Gelli Printing Plates

Having fun with my Gelli Printing Plates ! I love this new product !!! I purchased mine at Altered Pages and can be found here .The other day I was "playing" with it and wanted to create some tags.I covered my plate with acylic paints and then used various rubber stamps, die cuts and my Brushsticks ! All I can say about the Brushsticks is if you dont have any.....get some ! I have used them for many things , but they are excellent to use on the Gelli Plate !
One tag I used my birdcage die from Altered Pages. I really like these dies, they cut wonderful ! Okay....so I layed the paper die I had cut out on my Gelli Plate , then lifted it off and , a fabulous impression for my tags !

 I am all about layers and worn look so this works well for that ! On this tag I also stamped with
some stamps . I empssed the word "DREAM" with clear emossing powder, also a background stamp of dots, and an ever so tiny bird stamp !! I embellished it with some adorable fabric rose ribbon on the bottom that I sprayed with a glimmer spray !

I love how it turned out with an old worn look !!
Have a fabulous & creative day !!

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great tags- looks like you have been having a blast with your new toy!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Gorgeous tags . Love those Gelli plates

trisha too said...

SO pretty, Eunice!

:)

Becky Voth said...

Gorgeous! I just ordered mine this week! I can't wait to have the time to play with it!