Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas decorating !!




Iam excited for Christmas this year , I have been slowly putting up decorations when I have time ! I put vintage Christmas ornaments in this metal container ...my oldest daughter purchased this for me a few years ago ! I love old ornaments ! I also filled a wire container with them , and have some in other containers through out the house ! My favorite color is the pink and silver ones ! Today I hope to get all the outside decorating done !!! The snow angels in the white pottery bowl I made many years ago, they are happy !! They are in among my collection of white pottery !

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

Hi,
I just happen to find your blog when I was looking for snowman inspirations for my yard. I bought one last year on sale but I didn't realize that it didn't twinkle. So I thought of using my old garland and wrapped him up. He now sits in my yard amongst the two big Christmas trees and he does twinkle a bit when the breeze brushes the garland fringes.
I love your crafts and I wish some day to make some of my own crafts to sell but for now I make them and can't part with them. Nice to have found you. Good luck on your future sales.

Annabelle ~^..^~