Sunday, February 10, 2008

Creative Call Studios


Starting today I also have my creations available at Creative Call Studios ! It is a fabulous site that gathered together the best Christian artists and craftsmen to offer a variety of mixed media , jewelry , altered art , collage, pottery, primitives, folk art , bears , dolls and more . You will have to go and check out every shop and see all that is available !! Lots of wonderful things !! Iam blessed to be a part of this group , I have listed several items and this sweet little assemblage is one of them ...Flora , just simple !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun group of blogs!

Blessings,

Linda

Ali said...

thanks so much for your lovely best wishes for my trip to Israel hon. I am so excited to finally be going to see in real life, my inheritance as promised to my father Abraham. We are His seed when we join by faith to Israel through Yahshua our Messiah. what a great blessing we have. To be joined to His family. I hope you get to go too one day soon. B'Shem Yahshua, Ali ox