Saturday, December 13, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree !!



Last evening I finally got my tree up !! Had all of my house decorated before Thanksgiving , just had the tree left to do ! My daughter encouraged me to get it up , because my granddaughter would love to have it up , she is 14 months old , she loves there tree ( she actually goes up to it and stretches her arms open and is "hugging" the tree !) , so here it is ! I use a lot of the same ornaments from all the previous years and it is sad , I create things , but my ornaments on my tree are all purchased or a lot of them have been gifts . If you see little tiny crochet baskets in white , my mom crochet those several years ago when she was still able to do that . I have a lot of them on the tree, some years I have filled them with florals , ect ! I still use the gold , which I would love to change to silver ... sometime !Also the icicles a friend made from beads , a little shimmer. I definitely do not go overboard !!! My tree is along a wall in my living room that is painted a chocolate brown , and that is a cupboard door in the way , sorry ... it is what my tv sits in and I should of closed it for the photo!


We are having a major blizzard at the moment , will be getting a ton of snow dumped on us and cold beyond anything !


Hope everyone is safe and warm !

9 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I love the look of your tree...it's so glittery...you did a wonderful job.
Enjoy your Christmas!
Robin
CreationsAnew

Kathy said...

Hi there~
Thanks for the visit. your tree is beautiful, love the cup and saucer.
Happy Holidays
Kathy

Merry's Musings said...

You have such a beautiful tree. Merry Christmas!

Pieceful Bits said...

a really pretty tree! enjoy the season & stay warm!
julie(~~)

sandisstuff said...

Love your tree. I will finish mine today hopefully and maybe get a picture in my blog. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I have clicked on following your blog so we can keep track of how we are doing. Thanks again. Hugs Sandi

Kimmi said...

Your tree is soooooooooooooo pretty!

Kimberly

yippeevintage said...

Your tree is lovely ~ definitely huggable! Your blog is delightful... I've added yours to blogs I follow too :)
Happy holidays!
Angela

stacycakes said...

lovely,have a blesed christmas! xox,stacy

Anonymous said...

Your tree is beautiful and I like your blog! I not sure exactly how I made it to your blog, but I'm glad I did!
Merry Christmas!
God Bless-
Kim

I have a handmade dough giveaway- if you would like to check it out, visit http://www.everything.etsy.com