Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day


A Happy Memorial Day to all !

To help celebrate, I am offering a special today ! Purchase any item in my SecondTreasures shop and a purchase also from my other shop The Little Things I will ship for FREE !

My SecondTreasures shop is full of vintage goodies and also some destash items !
Such as this adorable vintage jewelry lot ! My other shop The Little Things has my handcrafted treasures ! This altered art creation , The Keeper ! A one of a kind !
I hope you have a wonderful day and take time to think on why we have this holiday ! I am so thankful for all of those who have made a sacrifice for our country. Many with their own lives.

1 comment:

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

This is a wonderful job! I love what you've created here. I'm sure it will sell quickly! :)