Monday, April 19, 2010

Projects & More !


Spring is here & that also brings yard work ! Which I don't mind , but I have a backyard dilemma I am trying to figure out ! I have a spot in my back by my driveway that use to be grass , until everyone has had to park there when there was no more room . Well it has created an eyesore now ! If I had the funds I would cement it , but I don't ! So it will be a plan B thing !! I would rather be working on flowers and pretty things !




Went to some yard sales on Sat. and picked up some lovely things to re-purpose ! A sample of some of the treasures I found ! There was also a community sale that benefits our hospital , so I checked it out and came home with this vintage typewriter and some other little trinkets ! The top photo is of my son's kitty !!! He has been out of town working and I have been taking care of her , she is a sweety !!!

Have a fabulous day everyone !! Off to work on projects !!

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What a pretty kitty...she looks a bit like our Daisy. We also have a couple of those bare spots in our yard--hubbby actually made a little patio brick walkway through one of them, seeing as the fact that we all walked there caused it in the first place, lol!
Smiles, Karen

Unknown said...

I understand about the dirt spots - we have been trying for 3 years to get grass to completely grow in our little backyard area. Love the key and the vintage typewriter. Awesome finds!