Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Book Addiction!




Need I say more ? Yes , I have a book addiction and I realized the other day the I really need to do something about it ! I love fabric , paper and books ( magazines to , are they considered in the book category?) !! I am sure some of you can relate , being able to have that adorable piece of fabric to have on hand to enjoy or that new line of paper that just came out !!! Anyone else ??? Or am I the only one?



I decided that I need to part with some books so I will list some on Etsy , and if any one out there & you see a book you would love to have just email me !! There is a link on my sidebar . Contact me through my blog and they are $5.00 each plus shipping. Will do book rate if you would like to keep costs down or if they can fit in a flat rate box for several , will do that !!


Have a fabulous and creative day !!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Eunice
I have it exactly the same way and actually went through all my books yesterday. Now I have a bunch I have let go...
Tina

Unknown said...

I am a decorating book-aholic, as well! A couple of months ago, I posted a blog about it, also. Great minds...