Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Altered Art Dolls


We will be having a very white Christmas !! We got a ton more of snow , ten inches !! So we now have piles of the white stuff ! I managed to check my mail , didn't think the mail man would of been able to even deliver mail , but he did ! Guess it's true the rain , snow , sleet thing !!! I was pleasantly surprised that my issue of Somerset Studio Gallery ( winter 2011 ) arrived ! Mine was a little late as the first one they mailed out never arrived ........someone else must be enjoying that issue !! So I paged through it and there were my little Altered Art Dolls I had created ! I had used copies of some vintage photo's I had of my dad , aunt and uncle so it was very special for me to see them in the magazine !



Well , I am off to shovel a path so I can get out and about for the day ! Thank you for stopping by ! I still have some things I still need to take care of for Christmas yet too, I always do and I still have not learned my lesson on doing things ahead !

3 comments:

Sandra Foster said...

Hi! Congratulations on getting published. Sandra

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

CONGRATS!!!! You deserve it!!!

Wishing you a safe and healthy holiday season and all the best for 2011!

Riki Schumacher said...

Congrats on your article, being published is so much fun!! Love your sweet little people, too cute. I'll look for the issue. Take care, Riki