Saturday, July 2, 2011

Art Saves and Ice Resin !



What a title !!!  Hope it does not cause confusion !! I have been busy creating with Ice Resin , I really like working with it , comes out so clear ...love love the look ! Have been working still on a lot of jewelry the past week .
Some of the pieces I have been making !
I also wanted to share with you a book I purchased ! Art Saves by Jenny Doh, an amazing book and have enjoyed it so much ! Click on this link  to go to her site . What I also loved is that  a portion of the book price goes to a wonderful project water.org , you can read all about it on the link !
I have to say for myself that being able to create has many times helped me through so many hard and rough times in my life , like a healing therapy for me . The past week has been an enormous struggle for me , but I will get through it & thankful I can go to my studio and listen to some up- lifting music and create away & allow God to speak to me in my thoughts !
Hope your having a wonderful weekend !

4 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I LOVE Ice Resin. It's my favorite resin to work with.

These are fantastic!

Happy 4th My Dear!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

The Catnap Cottage said...

what beautiful pieces! :-)

Joanne Leddy said...

Oh my goodness, these are all just beautiful! There is lots to love here. Thanks for your kind words on my blog - and thanks for sharing you talents!

trisha too said...

Beautiful pieces, and the book sounds intriguing!

:)