Friday, April 11, 2008

Etsy Handmade Wedding



Today my article for the Handmade Wedding series is up ! You will have to go check it out ! What is more fabulous than a wedding and all the planning and effort going into one very important day ! I was the Wedding Coordinator for our church for over ten years and had seen every type of wedding ! And oh the things that go on !! Some times I had thought I should write a book about all the happenings that would go on , the sweet things that would take place and also standing in between a disagreement ! It was a lot of work , yet I did enjoy it . Hope you pop over to Etsy and check out all of the articles on Handmade Weddings .. they are a lot of fun to read !!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Great article and I love these pieces in your photographs!! Just lovely!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congrats on having your great article in the Storque!! Yeah--great job!
Smiles, Karen