Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall, Blogs and more !



First off Iam featured on Moxie's Photo & Design blog today ! Her blog is full of stories, features sellers and tips on vintage finds ( she is the queen on vintage finds)!!You will have to go check it out and leave a comment ! Her Etsy shop is full of fabulous vintage finds and a second shop with her photo design ! Thanks Moxie !

Second , I am joining Deena at Can I Be Pretty In Pink , in the Autumn Open House ! On Oct 15th everyone will post photos of their fall decorations !! I will have to get busy & start taking photos now !!! A link is to the right for the Autumn Open House !

Vintage treasures !! I have been thrifting and doing some cleaning out and destashing and I have lots of treasures to share ! I will post most of them in my SecondTreasures shop on Etsy and also on the Friday Flea Market ! So keep checking for some new finds ! Sorry about the bad photos , I tried grouping a tiny portion of some of my finds, but it is a little preview !

2 comments:

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

mmmmm. your blog is like candy on a stick! thanks for the plug! you have such great ideas and such a great style!

SweetAnnee said...

Love your blog..thanks for joining the Autumn Open House..I can't wait to visit everyone's blogS!!!
smiles to you..Deena