Friday, October 3, 2008

Foo Foo and Friday Flea Market

Too many things going on right now so Iam a little late posting my Friday Flea Market new treasures !! Some vintage sewing goodies , a lilac tea cup set with vintage treasures and the sweetest little green and white crochet "dress" potholder ! So click on my link and check them out !

Also finished a FooFoo little dress for my littlethings1 shop ! An adorable little wire dress form all foo foo'd up ! Two repurposed necklace's also !! I have been working on a lot more things , just takes time to finish all the last details and take photos !!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous fall !



2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love this little altered necklace. It is so adorable. Deb

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Love, love, love your foo foo dress!! It's fabulous! AND your beautiful necklaces too--you're so talented!
Smiles, Karen