Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vintage Overload !


This past week I have been going through a lot of my supplies and re-organizing stuff..... oh goodness ! I realized I have vintage overload !! I really need to start to let go of things and pass them on to others ! Vintage lace , doilies, and such has always been a Passion of mine , so if I was at an estate sale or garage sale I just could not let it just sit there , I had to "save" it !! I will be listing a lot of my vintage linens in my second Etsy shop SecondTreasures , so if you love vintage linens keep checking my shop ! This morning I listed this adorable vintage shirt / blouse , has so much detail in the sheer fabric , I have it on a vintage wooden hanger and a cute little rhinestone pin to keep it closed !! Adorable to hang in your shabby or cottage style home !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohh fun! can't wait to check it all out!

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

I'll be right over!

Anonymous said...

I found your post while searching for lace and doilies. Love the blouse! Will have to check out your Etsy shop.