Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank you so much !

Cassandra Russel Design has an inspiring beautiful blog with her picks of the best art and craft ideas ! She included some of my designs this week on her blog Inspired Creativity ! She also has an Etsy shop Cassandra Russel Design , so check out her creative shop also !! And a big thank you to Cassandra for the feature !!
Also Leslie from LeslieJanson on Etsy is in a group with several other artists, The Vintage Journal where they feature a variety of artists and their creations ! She explored the history of Valentines Day and included hearts from several artists and some of her own designs which are stunning, click here for that ! Thank you Leslie !! The blog is a group of talented artists so you will have to also check out all of there shops too ! So Visit both of these wonderful blogs and leave a comment also for them !
Leave you with a few things I finished yesterday ! Some Vintage Button Necklace's


Uneekdolldesigns said...

I may sound old, but I love vintage! Those items were right down my alley! :)

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Hi Eunice! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. After viewing your gorgeous jewelry, I can see you truly know how hard it is to pry yourself away from your creations! I adore your sweet necklaces, they are so pretty! No wonder your art is featured on other blogs!...

Have a sweet, creative day my friend!~


Gossamer Creations said...


Check out my blog to see what to do.

Debby said...

Hi Eunice...thanks for stopping by to visit my blog! Also, thank you so much for your positive words of feedback in my Etsy shop!
I hope you don't mind...i've added a half dozen more earrings in my Etsy shop and I used your Primitive Hearts that I received yesterday as a back drop in some of the photo's. I gave you credit and plugged your Etsy shop. Please let me know if this a problem! I adore my new hearts!!!

Take care,
Romancing the Bling

Uniquely Myself said...

Hi. Just dropping by to say your tags are lovely. I hope to share some of the ones I did a month ago.

Inka Thomas said...

I really like your blog and your goodies.

avalonrosedesign said...

So pretty! Love the necklaces!