Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank you so much !


Cassandra Russel Design has an inspiring beautiful blog with her picks of the best art and craft ideas ! She included some of my designs this week on her blog Inspired Creativity ! She also has an Etsy shop Cassandra Russel Design , so check out her creative shop also !! And a big thank you to Cassandra for the feature !!
Also Leslie from LeslieJanson on Etsy is in a group with several other artists, The Vintage Journal where they feature a variety of artists and their creations ! She explored the history of Valentines Day and included hearts from several artists and some of her own designs which are stunning, click here for that ! Thank you Leslie !! The blog is a group of talented artists so you will have to also check out all of there shops too ! So Visit both of these wonderful blogs and leave a comment also for them !
Leave you with a few things I finished yesterday ! Some Vintage Button Necklace's

7 comments:

Uneekdolldesigns said...

I may sound old, but I love vintage! Those items were right down my alley! :)

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Hi Eunice! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. After viewing your gorgeous jewelry, I can see you truly know how hard it is to pry yourself away from your creations! I adore your sweet necklaces, they are so pretty! No wonder your art is featured on other blogs!...

Have a sweet, creative day my friend!~

xo
Michelle

Gossamer Creations said...

Hi,
YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED !!

Check out my blog to see what to do.
~Sue~

Anonymous said...

Hi Eunice...thanks for stopping by to visit my blog! Also, thank you so much for your positive words of feedback in my Etsy shop!
I hope you don't mind...i've added a half dozen more earrings in my Etsy shop and I used your Primitive Hearts that I received yesterday as a back drop in some of the photo's. I gave you credit and plugged your Etsy shop. Please let me know if this a problem! I adore my new hearts!!!

Take care,
Debby
Romancing the Bling

Sandra Foster said...

Hi. Just dropping by to say your tags are lovely. I hope to share some of the ones I did a month ago.

Inka Smith said...

Hello,
I really like your blog and your goodies.
Inka

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the necklaces!