Thursday, March 18, 2010

Not Lost !!


I am not lost , or gone , or on vacation .... I have been just busy with getting so many projects done !! So it has been awhile since I posted ! I have been working on some more things for The Little Things and SecondTreasures ( I have a lot of great things that Iam re-purposing) ! My daughter & I have also been planting all of our seeds , so hopefully they will all sprout into a lush little garden of fabulous veggies !! This is a terrarium I have sitting on my table ( a very small portion of our seeds we have planted )

I also re-purposed a wonderful little find from the thrift store , a little wood storage unit ...was begging to get repainted and used ! I painted it white and spray painted the metal part black ! I am loving it because it has a somewhat well loved appeal !

And I also will share a wonderful find at the thrift store ... this organizer ...just sitting there and also wanting to come home , for $4.00 it was a great little find ! I don't know about you but I can always use any kind of organizing !!Love it because it can actually hold a lot of stuff in one area! Well I am off to finish working on my taxes , yes , I probably am one of the last that wait , but I would rather be creating than doing taxes !! Have a wonderful & blessed day !!

5 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

WOW! You have been busy. It feels good to get something done and organized, doesn't it?

Uncanny Festoon said...

Love, Love, Love everything. How cute are those seed pots!!!! Way to cool organzier for $4



Joy..............always

Vicki said...

That shelving unit is great and so stylish in black and white! I love making treasures from thrift store items! Great job!

Prior said...

I hope your seeds do well, love your flowers and some great thrift items. Lezlee

Anonymous said...

Love your $4.00 thrift store find, I bought mine at Michaels for 75% and I thought I got a good deal! Love your little storage unit-great redo!!!