Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's New


I have been busy working on lots of projects! This is a quick little post ! I have a burlap covered Bottle with a soldered charm dangle , the burlap has been stamped with some text and a Flur de Lis design, the "lid" is an old vintage glass knob! Just a little perfect natural accessory !


Photo above is of a little collage I created using a vintage style postcard, vintage key and a handcrafted resin "charm" of a sweet little girl !
These will be in my Etsy shop The Little Things and Lollishop !

6 comments:

starrynightimpressions said...

Tres magnifique my friend! You always come up with the most darling creations. I am glad we are facebook friends so I can always see your latest :)
french blessings,
starrydeborah

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Love them both! Cute and unexpected!

Anne Lorys said...

Beautiful work!
You're most talented!

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Anne

One Life Many Journeys said...

Your work is beautiful. I feel honored that you stopped by my blog and complimented my pillow. I may not have found your blog if you hadn't visited. Thanks!

Elyse said...

really beautiful!

xo
elyse

Prior said...

Wonderful, you are very creative! Lezlee