Friday, August 27, 2010

Joining Paperie Party !



Paper .... love it ! So many things to create from it ! I am joining in on the Paperie Party over at The French Cupboard. This past week I have created some altered cans using some vintage French postcards from The Graphics Fairy !Also working on some tags, photo is at the top , this is a larger one ! Has a birdcage die cut from Tim Holtz .


made paper flowers for some other projects :

And I made some tags for my youngest daughter's birthday ( was yesterday) she turned 25 !
Off to check out all of the other blogs that have joined in on the Paperie Party ! Thanks to The French Cupboard for hosting this !
Have a fabulous & creative weekend everyone !

11 comments:

Wendy said...

I love all your wonderful little paperie creations. Such fun and beauty.
Thank you for sharing
Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from Wonderland

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

What beautiful ideas...thanks for sharing! Hope you have a FUN weekend!

Blessings,
Linda

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Love your Creations ~ Love your Blog.... Just had to become a new Follower ~ I'll Be Back Soon!
Cheryl

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

I'm so glad you joined the party so everyone gets to enjoy your wonderful creations!

alice said...

Oh my! I love your blog. Your creations are wonderful. I will be following you! Thanks for the nice comment.
smiles, alice

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Love your altered cans. Would look fab on my desk. TFS. Lynne M

French Cupboard said...

I love using coffee cans for paper art! And they're useful too. I love what you did with yours!

Blessings... Polly

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

All of your creations are so lovely!! I wanted to let you know that I'll be bragging about you tomorrow! I'll be featuring your pretty French cans on my Brag Monday post!

Christine said...

I love paper too...and The Graphics Fairy...and Tim H! I think the french labels Karen shares are some of my favorite things she has...Thanks for coming by my blog. I love that birdcage tag...

Cindy Adkins said...

You are a true artist!!! I love the tag and everything on here...wow!
Hugs,
Cindy
xo

Alexandra said...

Hi, I found your blog about flickr and I love your wonderful art. Have a nice day. Greetings from Germany Alexandra