Sunday, August 5, 2007

Summertime !
















How the days fly by and it has been over a month since my last post ! I need to get much better at this !!! I have been creating many new things and will be listing them on Etsy today and tomorrow. I designed a Posie Pin using very sheer fabric , I hand painted the fabric for a more one of a kind look and to add softness to the look ! Also had to make some tags as I have a zillion stamps and I need to use them & use them ! The tags were made using my Cavallini rubber stamp set French Par Avion set ! I think they are fabulous stamps! I have also made some pin cushions , the one photo is a vintage little pedistal dish in a fabulous green color and I used a wonderful print and topped it with one of my most favorite vintage buttons , a pink button in a "cup" shape !

No comments: