Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday !!

Was pleasantly surprised to get a convo from sassalynne , telling me she had one of my items from my shop in a Treasury List. That is always a fun convo to get! She has beautiful fibers in her Etsy shop , so take the time & check it out !!






I also was featured on the Captured Time blog for her Friday Finds ! How fun is that ! So you will also have to take a moment and jump over to her blog and have a fantastic read !!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend & I need to get back to creating ! Posting a pic of a new fall creation , some primitive pears each one has one of the fruits of the spirit on ...Faith, Hope , & Love sitting in a chocolate brown pedestal container that has been distressed !! Fall feels like it is in the air and Iam not ready !! Still need to enjoy some summer moments yet !





Iam also doing a Friday Flea Market ...

Here is the link to my page for the goodies I have to offer!


2 comments:

Nuvofelt said...

Love those pears. Thanks for the mention. Have a great weekend.

blessings said...

I love that you put the fruits of the Spirit on your pears! Very cool. Blessings.. Polly