Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sweet Surprize !

This morning ......as every morning , I get up ,make coffee, and then go check my emails & Etsy ! When I first looked at the front page I thought to myself " I've seen that Treasury List before" ( not enough coffee as of yet ) ! Take a closer look and it is the list that happygirlgreetings had put together, you should check out her shop , she has beautiful cards !! So I was on the front page this AM , nice to wake up to ! Along with many others , but another favorite seller and Cottage Style Street Team member included in the list was Brandywine , her shop is amazing !!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for letting me know. It was SUCH a pretty treasury! I loved it.

Debbie said...

This was a fun visit. Your comment on my blog made my night. Thank you for being so thoughtful. I have bookmarked your blog so I can visit often. Have a great week. Deb

Mia Sophia said...

Congrats on the fp! Well done!

Jenn Maruska said...

Congratulations! What a nice way to start the day. : )

Amy Sutter said...

Congrats, you deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Great Job - Congrats!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

That's a fantastic way to start the day (btw--I start my days the same way!)

Yeah!!!

Smiles, Karen