Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Flea Market & Fall is on it's way !

Friday Fea Market Link at the Bottom of this Post

I have been trying to get some fall things put out around my home this last week ! How fast summer went by , it seems I did not get everything I wanted to do done, as usual ! But it seems like fall is in the air & on it's way ! Some of the leaves are starting to turn, I don't know if this makes me happy or sad, I love fall and the fabulous weather we have , but then I also know that winter is coming ..... I have yet to ever want winter ! This is a photo of some treasures I have had for quite some time that I arranged under a glass dome. A vintage cut glass pitcher with some fall berries, a very very old little broom , a roseville pheasant and a card my sister made ( she is the card maker in the family ) ! Sitting beside the glass dome is a vintage hat that was my mothers, velvet leaves all in fall tones , how cool is that !? But I guess I would never be tempted to actually wear it !


Hope you take time on Friday to check out some of the vintage treasures I have listed !! This is the link to my Flea Market !! Hope you enjoy it !!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad I came across your blog this evening. I am enjoying reading through it. You created a lovely arrangement under the glass. Perfect for fall. I too dread winter but love the fall. No turning back now, though.
Tammy

Stink Bone Jones said...

I really love your fall vingnette under glass! A fabulous idea!

blessings said...

Very pretty Fall display! Blessings... Polly

Gabriela said...

Happy Fall!

Beautiful display.

~ Gabriela ~

Jennifer Paganelli said...

so enchanting...your corner of the world