Saturday, April 11, 2009

Etsy and Lollishops

I have to admit it .... Iam a magazine-aholic ! I was at the store the other day & picked up this Better Homes and Garden issue on 100 Decorating Ideas under $100 ! While paging through this issue I thought it was so great that Etsy was also mentioned in several articles as to where to purchase some of the treasures they were featuring !Some wonderful vintage letterpress letters !
and one Etsy shop where you can purchase them ! So great to see Etsy's name getting out there more and more in major publications!
This past week my paperclay bunny I have in my Lollishops shop was on the front page of Lollishops...my little bunny was so happy !!
She is in the bottom row , second in from the right. And I also made a collage of some of my creations that are available in my Lollishop store !Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Yay! So happy to hear! Every little bit of advertising helps!Love your collage of all your pretty things!Looks wonderful! Happy Easter!
Tracy

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

I KNOW! I am a magaholic, too! I love all these publications and all the great ideas I get just from looking! Problem is I have so many ideas, and not enough time! Ugh! I'm sure you'e familiar!

Le_Vintage said...

does one of those say mercy? i have that tattooed on me i might just have to take a peek into you're etsy shop!

love youre blog! can't wait for more!