Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Projects In The Works

I have been working on a lot of different projects getting ready for up-coming sale in Oct ! Last night I finished these, they will be magnets! In the background ... things waiting to be soldered! My home is surrounded in projects , kitchen table is the snowman project , my counter top I am using to cut large paper board for some books I will bind, and not to mention my studio ! I guess it is a good thing my two kitties dont mind a mess !
Fall is in the air ( I hate to admit it ) because I know what comes after fall .... WINTER ! I am so not ready for winter yet !

1 comment:

sassydesigns said...

Hello there!
Great magnets! That is a super image! I always enjoy your work and your shop! You make beautiful things! Hope your having a great week, blessings~
Dee