I wanted to share with you a quick post on my most ever favorite way to prepare fresh cauliflower !
* 1 head of cauliflower
* 2-3 gloves of garlic minced
* Lemon juice ( fresh is the best )
* Olive Oil
* Course salt ( I use sea salt)
* Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a single layer in an oven proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic ( I use organic minced garlic in the jar...convenience) .Squeeze the lemon over the cauliflower and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
2. Place casserole dish in oven uncovered for about 30 min. Test with fork for doneness, should be able to pierce.Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Sooooo very good ! Hope you enjoy preparing this !