Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Simply Delicious !


I wanted to share with you a quick post on my most ever favorite way to prepare fresh cauliflower !
Roasted Cauliflower
Ingredients:
* 1 head of cauliflower
* 2-3 gloves of garlic minced
* Lemon juice ( fresh is the best )
* Olive Oil
* Course salt ( I use sea salt)
* Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut cauliflower into florets and place in a single layer in an oven proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic ( I use organic minced garlic in the jar...convenience) .Squeeze the lemon over the cauliflower and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
2. Place casserole dish in oven uncovered for about 30 min. Test with fork for doneness, should be able to pierce.Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Sooooo very good ! Hope you enjoy preparing this !

13 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

I can't wait to try this. I am sick of eating the same things all the time!

Thank you so much for the wonderful recipe :)

LuLu♥

Art by Darla Kay said...

Yum! I love roasted cauliflower but it does not like :(
This looks so good though!

Diane said...

This dish looks so good. thanks for the recipe I'll try it real soon. We love vege's and I'm always looking for new ways to prepare them.
Diane M.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Easy and delish. I'm making this for sure, I have 2 cauliflower crazy kids!

Kathy said...

This looks yummy, I do my asparagus like this as well and saw Barfoot Contessa do brocolli as well. I just went back to Weight Watchers, so I am looking for veggie recipes. Thanks for sharing.

Vanessa said...

I LOVE Cauliflower! Cant wait to try this recipe. Thanks so much for posting it :D

Jenny said...

Oh yum. I am actually getting ready to walk out to the garden to pick some cauliflower and broccoli for dinner. This looks amazing.

Jenny said...

Oh yum. I am actually getting ready to walk out to the garden to pick some cauliflower and broccoli for dinner. This looks amazing.

littlethings1 said...

Thanks so much for the comments ! Oh I wish I could go out in my garden & pick a cauliflower ! I would have to dig under some snow first ! Kathy , sounds good , I have done similar with brussel sprouts also .. I love veggies !!

Sandra said...

Yummy...I also love a good creamy cauliflower soup! Thanks for stopping by...come back soon.

Carrie Garvin said...

Roasted cauliflower ~ what a great idea!

Sandra Foster said...

Thankyou for the recipe. Cauliflower could use the help of some garlic. Looking forward to trying it. Sandra.

Creations By Cindy said...

This looks soooo yummy! I am going to try it out. TFS and be blessed. Cindy