Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Table Tops !




A quick little post to join in on A Stroll Through Life for table Top Tuesday !

This is a table in my living room that I have placed a few treasures on ,one is a tile that has "with God all things are possible " also sitting beside it is a family photo from when I was small ! I was the youngest , so that is me ...the smallest one !

Sorry for the glare & reflections.... so I am sure this will "date" me !!!
I also took a snap shot of a shelf I have in my office, holds some family photos and more treasures! Photos of some of my children and also the smallest one is of my niece Laura who is no longer with us but is dancing & singing in heaven with her dad! You can read this post from awhile ago about her also ! The little tea cup was one of the last things she had purchased and is a treasure now !



Have a fabulous Tuesday ! Thanks for stopping by & check out all of the other table tops !

6 comments:

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh I love this! So beautiful! TFS

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Love that family picture with the shiny car on the background!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Loved this...you did an awesome jon with your displays...thanks for sharing...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

alice said...

Very nice! The family picture is darling!
smiles, alice

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what pretty vignettes. I love the tile, so perfect. I just need to remember that every day. The pic of you when you were small is so sweet. I love the shelf in the office with the family photos. I think they are always wonderful to use. I love seeing mine and since I live here, I want them all out. Your teacup is such a precious treasure. God Bless. Thanks so much for joining in on TT. I really appreciate it. Hugs, Marty

Diane said...

I always have such a good time visiting your blog. The tabletop design is lovely.
Hugs,
Diane
tidbitstidingsanddailydoodles.blogspot.com