Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Have Been So Very Bad !

Where are the days going? I have been so bad about posting ! Seems like I no more start the day and poof , didn't get half of what I needed to get done accomplished ! So I am hoping to be better at posting !
This is a little treasure I just listed in my Etsy shop and Lollishop stores ! A banner to hang in your studio to inspire you ! Made using a vintage wood hanger!

Made with various papers , some vintage . In the center of the hanger a posey made from vintage fabrics and more ! Love the vintage rhinestone button in the center , just enough bling ! Have a wonderful weekend everyone !!


Vanessa said...

That is beautiful Eunice!! The posey is wonderful.

Wen said...

BEAUTIFUL..That is definitely very inspiring (:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oh Eunice...this is beautiful! I love that you used the old hanger and dressed it up!

Happy weekend dahhhhhhhling!


Nice and Easy Antiques said...

There you are!!!! You need to make time to come out and play, Eunice!!!

Anne - Fiona and Twig said...

That banner is absolutely darling! Love it. :-)

Have a wonderful Thursday!