Monday, January 5, 2009

The Buton Jar !



I have been busy creating ! I created a primitive wool heart that I covered in all white and creamy tone buttons , my favorite colors ! Finishing things to put on Etsy and also getting a number of things ready to list on lollishops ! When I am ready to open I will post and share some of those creations !I have not opened my store there yet , waiting on Vanessa ( Bears Banners and Graphics ) to make a banner for me ! So excited to see what she comes up with ! As you can tell , everything is in creamy whites... guess I am just drawn to those colors !!! So I leave you with a few photos of some of the projects !! Below is a wristlette made using vintage lace , buttons and felted wool, check out the ever so teeny little buttons that were already on this piece of vintage lace to begin with , I just love them ! They are little silk covered treasures !

Wool heart covered in many many buttons.... yes all sewn by hand ! With a vintage lace hanger and distressed and aged tag !

5 comments:

signsoftimensuch said...

Just wanted to say Happy New Year and I love your Christmas Gift and your new things...you make me want to go and get busy in my craft room...praying for you and your parents...hugs, cheryl

yippeevintage said...

Eunice, I know what you mean about those dreamy, creamy whites. They look so beautiful together in all of their various shades and textures. You have a lovely talent for putting them together... your new creations are wonderful! I look forward to seeing your new lollishop :)

Wishing you and yours all the best for 2009! ~ Angela

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Such lovely things! I love all the buttons that you lovingly stitched on that heart...so pretty!
I haven't gotten my Lollishop up and running yet either--I have to get on that!!
Smiles, Karen

Unknown said...

Everything is FABULOUS! I left you some love on my blog - check it out :)

TinaWess said...

Hi, I found you by looking at the followers of a blog that I follow and I really love your work... I just started an art blog called Inspiration Flirtation and I would love it if some of your work would appear on my site! Feel free to take a look... www.inspirationflirtation.com
Would love to feature you work in the Art for Art's Sake section as well if you are interested. The site is brand new... just debuted this weekend so not much going on yet. Hoping to get some great artists like yourself to participate! Hope you take a look and see what it's all about!
Regard,
MamaWess of Inspiration Flirtation
MamaWess@gmail.com