Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day & New Stuff !!

Happy St Patrick's Day ! Sweet little tea cup with some of my vintage jewelry beside it , the shamrock is actually velvet, it is so sweet !!

I have been trying to create this past week whenever possible ! I am listing these vintage spool note holders in my Etsy shop .
Also have been doing some collage on canvas. This is one that I did yesterday , not sure if I am done with it !




I also used some paint with a shimmer to it , not sure if it really shows up. Gotta get movin , have a hair apt this AM & I so need it !! Have a wonderful day !

3 comments:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

What a great use for old wooden spools! Those are sweet. Love that teacup and the vintage jewelry also. Happy St. Pats to you. Connie

Shabby Cowgirl said...

That is The sweetest little cup. So perfect for today. Wish I could run over and have tea with you this morning. Have a blessed day lovely lady.

Le bateau rouge said...

I love your collage! :) Have you changed anything since then? Hugs, Alexandra