Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On My Table


I have been busy with creating , or should I call it playing ? Created a collage using dress form die from Tim Holtz, various papers and embellishments later this is what I ended up with !
For some up-coming projects I also made some paper clay "beads" . They have words on them such as HOPE , DREAM , WISH .
Another paper collage , using bird cage die cut from Tim Holtz also.
A little  bird that I created using some adorable text fabric , sitting in a silver stem cup.
Love the little added bling on the cup ( from my vintage jewelry stash ) ! The tags NEST were from the Altered Pages . Well I better get back to my craft table ! Have a wonderful & creative day !
I am linking to very merry vintage style   link party , so stop over and check out all of the love !

8 comments:

Debbi said...

You have the most lovely creations! Not play but beautiful art....I love the nest!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Loving all of these!

I am back from CA and now trying to start catching up on my Blog visits! I missed you!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

very merry vintage style said...

So beautiful. Love the flowers. Link these pretty creations up to my party if you have time!
Mary

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Eunice, your work is sooo gorgeous! WOW!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

What beautiful things you have created, Eunice! You've really had some fun with those Tim Holtz die cuts, I love so much of his line too. Such a fun visit today--your blog is an inspiration!
Smiles, Karen

Unknown said...

Such fabulous creations! The beads look like shabby bells. Happy Spring!

Sandy xox

Unknown said...

Very very creative and beauteous! LOVE the birdie in the silver blinged up cup! So unique! Visiting from Share the Love Wednesday.
Roselle

Kathy said...

just beautiful, I love the dress form piece, so sassy!