Friday, March 11, 2011

Will it Arrive?

Will it arrive ? Spring that is !!  This has been a brutal winter and it seems as though it just goes on and on !! Yesterday was so nice out with snow melting, how wonderful that was ! This AM though , we had "icey" rain  , now turning into snow! Fortunately it is not suppose to last long !  With the weather keeping a lot of folks a little blue , I have been creating some paper flowers , creating my own spring I guess ! Parer flowers that I will use in some projects I am working on ! Love working with paper ! These are some quilled flowers, paper swirls and the fans from a die .
Have a wonderful weekend

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those paper flowers are gorgeous Eunice!! Each one is so creative. I hope spring comes soon for you. It's already here in Tucson but that is to be expected..its hot most of the year. Wishing you a blessed weekend!

Heidi said...

These paper flowers are lovely! I'd love to try to make something like these. Happy Spring!
~Heidi

Valarie said...

Oh, these flowers are just amazing. LOVE them. Have a wonderful day. Valarie