Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas is Fast Approaching !



I have been very busy with getting projects finished and some orders done ! I can not believe it will be Thanksgiving this coming week . But looking forward to it also as all of my children & I will be getting together , which does not happen a lot , with six children getting every one's schedules to work together is not always easy , not to mention the miles in- between ! But everything worked out and we will all be on our way to a great get- together !


Above photo is of some Christmas things I have been working on , or have made ! Have a fabulous weekend !

A final note ! Be sure to go over to Room Remix (the blog) as they are having a giveaway ... a $35.00 gift certificate from Amazon , now can anyone ever have too many books ? So take a few min. and check out the blog , you will be so glad you did !

5 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

HI Eunice! Beautiful creations! You must be so excited to have the 6 of them home! What a special Thanksgiving...enjoy it!!!

Thespa McLaughlin said...

What pretty projects! I'm so in the mood for the holidays!

LuLu Kellogg said...

These are all so lovely!
We have 6 kids too and they are all grown and out of the nest but we will be spending Thanksgiving, just the two of us because the kids are all spread out everywhere so I know how that goes. I am so glad you get to spend your time with all your chickadess!!!

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and for following! Looks like you've been busy (the snowman is my favorite). Thanks for posting about the giveaway too! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family...

pk @ Room Remix

Vanessa said...

Hello Eunice!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) I hope you are doing well! I wish you and your family a most blessed Thanksgiving. Glad you can all get together!! That snowman in your post is wonderful! Snowmen are one of my fave things. It seems like this year has just speeded on by! ~Vanessa :)