Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

The week of Thanksgiving ! I could have a list quite long of all the things that I am thankful for , this is just a few !


A loving God
Godly parents
my children
that I am healthy
that I have a home
my ability to create
freedom and all of our soldiers that have fought for it & the one's that still are
All of the bounty in this nation

I know that we can sometimes look at the negative things in life and get bogged down with them , but if we can keep our eyes on the positive and what we do have, we are still a blessed nation! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving ! Have a blessed week !
A few glimpses in my home!



4 comments:

Thespa McLaughlin said...

I love the simple statement on the pretty chalkboard. Happy Thanksgiving!

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love the beautiful chalkboard :)

Happy Thanksgiving dear one!

LuLu~*xoxo

Deborah Ann said...

Hi, I'm visiting from Debra's blog. I love all the antiques here. My mom was an antique dealer...

Blessings!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Eunice, I'm so glad you came by and are joining in for this new time of study. I'm so excited! Love your chalkboard, and I so agree with your list.
hugs and blessings,
Debra