Monday, November 16, 2009

Junkin Monday !!


In my area it is too cold now for flea markets and garage sales , makes me sad ! But I thought I would share a photo of my finds from area thrift shops!

I found this adorable tiered metal container, I plan to use this in my studio as I can never have enough "storage" containers ! The clear glass container is large , and heavy ! Was still covered in dust when I purchased it so it had to have a bath when it came home ! I love it & not sure what to do with it yet... still deciding ! And this sweet little glass dome with a wood base , I have already painted it with a base coat and I have plans to use as a display , I love the shape of the glass dome !!

I am linking to Cottage Charm and Family Inspiration's blog for the Junkin Monday , don't you just love looking at every one's "treasures" !?

6 comments:

The Lazy Peacock said...

amazing pieces! i love the glass dome, the shape is so unusual and pretty. the metal one is lovely too.

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

The glass container seems to be a real oldie, lovely!...and so many possibilities! Joy, from Uncanny Festoon also found a dome this week..we should have a "dome party"!!
We love the color of the metal stand. Great treasures and thank you so much for playing today!!!!

Thespa McLaughlin said...

Love the tiered storage. Awesome. I got to dig through an old barn full of deteriorating boxes of junk this weekend. I found some amazing stuff that I will be posting pics of on my blog tonight. Thanks for sharing!

ewa-christine said...

What a nice blogg, hope you have fun and have a nice day!!!!

Jill said...

These are some of my favorites--tiers and glass storage!

Sheila said...

I just love your tier stand it will look just wonderful filled with christmas goodies.