Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Cool is this?



Okay , I have to confess , because I am single I don't always keep up with things to use in your home. But when I was visiting my oldest daughter over Thanksgiving her husband ( who is an engineer and up most handyman , fix everything and improve it all fabulous guy) had this in there home for all of there Christmas lights , I thought that is the coolest thing ( who does not look for things to make life easy? ) ! Simply plug these in , and you get a remote to turn on all of your lights , mine has three plug in's , I have only one in the photo . I know many of you probably have these , I am just so glad to have my own now !So with three simple clicks I can have the lights on in my living room. Not to mention who wants to crawl behind a tree to plug it in ?

The other photo is on top of one of my antique hutches , with lights ... one's I can simply click on now !!! Have a wonderful weekend !

3 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Eunice! Thank you so much for showing the light to this "Amish" girl!!!

Vanessa said...

Ooooh that looks like quite a nifty gadget!! I am going to have to check that out! Happy weekend to you Eunice!

DIYDesignStudio said...

Very fancy indeed and very practical any time of year!
Jean Moore