Friday, December 25, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas


A Very Merry Christmas to everyone in blogland !! I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas , we are in the middle of a blizzard, so I guess we have a white Christmas !! Take time to remember why we have Christmas , because of Jesus we have the true gift of eternal life ! I pray that each of you will know His peace and joy in your own life Have a blessed day !
The photo's are of a gift a friend gave me for Christmas. She knows I love kitties , so she had found this vintage kitty on one of her many treasure hunts , also it is sitting in a vintage basket that is a fabulous green and she also had it sitting in among the greens with candy canes . Just adorable !!! Thanks Jan !!

6 comments:

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Dear Eunice, Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a healthy and loving 2010!!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh! I love your little kitty! Thanks for visiting and sharing your Merry Christmas with me!

LuLu Kellogg said...

The kitty is SO sweet!!

Merry Merry Eunice!
LuLu~*xoxo

ewa-christine said...

I looked around and it is nice as always!!!!
Happy New year!!

Sweetina said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and an even more wonderful 2010~
blessings~
Tina

Anonymous said...

That kitty is adorable Eunice! your friend has a great eye, putting that all together! thanks for sharing him with us, and for the sweet comments on my blog!
Kath