Wednesday, December 9, 2009

White Wednesday photos


I thought I would post a few of my photos I have taken around my home ! And include them in a White Wednesday! I have a shelf that is above my patio doors and is long , I have a collection of creamy white pottery on it , for winter I have filled them with greens and added some of my vintage silver with some of my favorite snowmen I made many years ago !!
An angel that sits in a grouping that a dear friend gave me.
The glass bottle snowman is a vintage bottle that I took from my parents farm & repurposed into a snowman , which I have some similar here.
And an all white ceramic winter angel under a glass dome that sits in a grouping on top of a cupboard in my kitchen ( don't know if you can see my silver pottery vase in the background with a tree in it.. one of my most favorite finds)

Hope you enjoyed the stroll !

4 comments:

Janean said...

your snow men are sweet enough to eat...sorry, snow men! :) even vintage bottle snow man is too cute!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Eunice! Isn't white and silver the best combo ever??? It looks so sharp and clean and glamorous! Love it!

Kathy said...

Your photos are beautiful.

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Thsoe fuzzy little snowmen are adorable!